It’s clearly one of the biggest problems that people are facing nowadays: distance. Speaking broadly, a relationship can be of two types:
– When you are having fun and there is nothing serious.
– When strong feelings are involved and separation can be pretty heart-breaking.
Distance nearly breaks both the things, the first breaks just when the word comes up. For example, if a girl says she is moving to another country, or city because she has to go to new College now, the guy immediately in his mind starts thinking it’s over.
In the second ‘more serious’ type of relationship, distance becomes a huge problem.
– There is insecurity.
– There is no making out.
– There are no dinners or movies or hanging out.
– All you get to hear is the voice.
– Plus there are new guys in her life who won’t understand or care that she is with you.
There are all sorts of problems, PLUS guys have their ego which they cannot settle, for example if she talks about her new guy friends, the guy will be fuming with rage. So in the midst of such self-destructive rage, how do you still have the girl completely mad for you?
The number of options can be:
– Either you are the best guy in the planet. What you do is something no other guy can level with, and therefore, she can never think of leaving you for anyone else. For example: You play with Metallica or You’ve just won a Nobel Prize.
If that is the case, then you are good to go, but if it isn’t, in a very realistic sense you have to understand some facts:
– THERE IS NO TRUE LOVE. STOP BELIEVING IN THE LOVE YOU SHARE AND LEAVE HER TO DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS TO BECAUSE YOU TRUST HER BLINDLY. Thousands of guys just do the same and get dumped. Just look around, you’ll find tonnes of examples.
– I WON’T SUGGEST THAT YOU MOVE TO WHERE SHE IS GOING. THAT IS JUST A LOSER’S MOVE, except if you have a job/ college/ or some work in the same place too.
P.s. – It totally depends upon the chick if she wants to be wooed or not; your staying with her doesn’t change a thing.